Your immune system is your natural protection against disease-causing microorganisms. With a strong immune system you’ll be able to fight off diseases more effectively. We believe in holistic and natural health, as we know you can strengthen your immune system naturally with diet, lifestyle, and supplements.
5 Alternative Health Sites from Trusted Sources
There may be a number of alternative and natural immune boosting remedies and techniques out there that you may not be aware of. Here we have carefully selected 5 alternative health sites that have valuable resources on immune system health. Check out these sites and our selection of articles that show you how to boost your immune system naturally. Enjoy!
1. The Health Site
The Health Site is an informative website, packed with tons of resources on a wide variety of topics and in various forms. This site has a strong Eastern flavor because the owners and most of the authors of this website are experts in eastern traditional medicine such as ayurveda, yoga, as well as the mainstream medicine of the west.
Articles we like from The Health Site
- 5 Signs and Symptoms That Indicate You Have a Weak Immune System
- 3 ways coffee wreaks havoc on your immune system
- Fight cold and cough naturally with these 10 foods
2. Herbs with Rosalee
Rosalee, the founder of Herbs with Rosalee is passionate about the healing power of herbs. She is a herbalist, who has helped hundreds of clients reclaim their health and has taught thousands of herbal students in online.
Articles we like from Herbs with Rosalee
- Autoimmune Diseases
- High Blood Pressure – How to Lower Blood Pressure Naturally
- Seasonal Allergies – Find Organic Allergy Relief
3. Natural Health and Healing 4 U
Natural Health and Healing 4 U is a simple and yet information packed website founded and authored by Liz. She is passionate about natural health and healing, and so she created this website to share her knowledge and to help others heal themselves.
Articles we like from Natural Health and Healing 4 U
- Tips To Strengthen Immune System Health
- Can Using Allergy Free Bedding Aid Better Sleep?
- Discover Vitamins For Immune System Health
4. Conscious Lifestyle Magazine
Conscious Lifestyle Magazine gives you resources and tools to become a better and healthier person in your life. The authors of the magazine hold a common belief that they can change the world for the better by changing every individual for the better. They cover a wide range of topics to address almost every aspect of the mind body and spirit.
Articles we like from Conscious Lifestyle Magazine
- 12 Immune Boosting Foods and Herbs That Add Powerful Healing Properties to Your Meals
- Healing With the Power of Meditation: How to Heal Your Body With Your Mind
- The One Day Cleanse: How to Rapidly Purify, Detox and Rejuvenate Your Body and Mind
5. The Healthy Home Economist
Sara, The Healthy Home Economist has designed this resourceful website with a variety of information on alternative health. She is a bestselling author who writes about the effective, practical application of traditional diet and holistic treatment options based on research and studies.
Articles we like from the Healthy Home Economist
- Top 10 Ways to Boost the Immune System Naturally
- How to Boost Immunity with Greens
- The Best Vegetables for Boosting Immunity
P.S: Alternative health is all about holistic health that focuses on our body mind and soul, and not just symptoms.
If you have made positive changes to your diet and lifestyle but still haven’t achieved a strong immune system, the good news is that we have a bioidentical protein supplement which can restore immune function. Immune function naturally declines with age, and supplementation is often necessary, particularly after the age of 40. Read more about BioPro-Plus. Many people have found BioPro-Plus to be the “magic bullet” for solving their immune system deficiency!
Sources: Alternative Health Concepts