Boosting the immune system can be difficult as we grow older. You may be living a healthy lifestyle and following all the health rules, but to boost your immune system, you may still need a natural immune system supplement.
With so many products and alternative health sites out there it’s really difficult to find a good natural immune boosting supplement. We have researched and compiled articles from 5 sites that are packed with information, very useful for our readers.
1. Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland Clinic is a nonprofit academic medical center that integrates hospital care with education and research. They have an impressive list of professionals including doctors, experts and volunteers. This is a perfect site for finding health information, medical courses and doctors.
Articles we like from Cleveland Clinic:
- 3 Vitamins That Are Best for Boosting Your Immunity
- The Best Ways to Fuel Your Workouts Might Surprise You
- Does the MIND Diet Boost Your Memory?
2. Health Post
Health Post is a health site based in New Zealand. It was established in 1988 with the objective of providing high quality, natural healthcare products at affordable prices. They post comprehensive health blogs with great information on skin care, vitamins, dietary supplements and general health and fitness.
Articles we like from Health Post:
- Immune System Disorders require Balance
- Best Sore Throat Remedies
- Infection – Give your Immune System a Fighting Chance!
3. Health Status
Health Status is a privately held company located in Indianapolis, Indiana. If you are the type of person who likes to self-assess and calculate important health data online, this site is for you. They provide easy-to-access health data and calculators, both in printed and electronic form.
Articles we like from the Health Status:
- Can We Really Boost Our Immune System?
- Shareable Resource: The Fit Gardener
- Help Maintain Your Immune System With Regular Consumption of Probiotics
4. Primal Docs
Primal Docs is an impressive knowledge base with dozens of contributor writers, and thousands of members. They all share a common philosophy that nutrition and movement are two common components of treating and preventing health problems.
Articles we like from the Primal Docs:
- Why do I keep getting sick Part 1
- Stress Remedies: How Nature Empowers Us
- How The Immune System Controls Your Behavior
5. Whitaker Wellness Institute
Whitaker Wellness Institute is a medical institute owned by Dr. Julian Whitaker, MD. He established the institute in 1979 with the goal to help people regain and maintain their optimal health and vitality. They focus on improving health with safe, natural therapies such as diet, exercise, and nutritional supplements.
Articles we like from the Whitaker Wellness Institute:
- Boost Your Immune System With Supplements
- Can Vitamin D Keep Your Immune System in Tip-Top Shape?
- Treating Autoimmune Diseases: What Works/What Doesn’t
So, these were our selected alternative health sites of the week. Hope you’ll benefit from these informative sites. Make sure to take advantage of their free resources. Also, don’t forget to checkout our blogs next week. Until then, stay well and stay healthy!
P.S: Get more FREE health education – Join us on our next live webinar! To learn more about our natural immune boosting supplement, check out Bio-Pro Plus, bio-identical thymus proteins which fortify your body’s helper T-cells.
Source: Alternative Health Concepts.