Alternative health is gaining popularity not only in the United States but also around the world. Ancient healing methods like acupuncture, meditation and ayurveda are well known across the globe. They were developed and practiced for ages in eastern cultures like India and China, and they are making their way into Alternative, complementary and holistic treatment methods of modern medicine. Here we have 5 sites containing reliable information on Alternative Health.
1. Healthy Holistic Living
Healthy Holistic Living was put together by an independent health researcher and an information seeker Michelle Toole. She chose her life path due to a health crisis that happened to her 18 years ago. She posts articles, recipes, home remedies and videos on healthy holistic living.
Articles we like from Healthy Holistic Living
- Healing Herbs: The 15 Most Powerful Healing Herbs in Your Kitchen
- 7 Ways To Avoid The Flu Vaccine That Suppresses Your Immune System, Leaving You Open To Disease
- 12 THINGS YOU ARE DOING EVERYDAY THAT ARE DESTROYING YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM AND MAKING YOU SICK
2. Authority Nutrition
Authority Nutrition posts articles about health nutrition, and weight loss on a daily basis. Their articles are written and edited by a group of licensed nutritionists and dietitians. If you are looking for scientific research based information and advice by experts on health and nutrition, this is the right place.
Articles we like from Authority Nutrition
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Gut Bacteria, Based on Science
- How Garlic Fights Colds and The Flu
- The 12 Best Foods to Boost Your Metabolism
3. Experience Life
Experience Life is an alternative health site designed and run by Bharat B. Aggarwal, a biochemist, passionate about the healing power of aromatic spices. His website has information on self-improvement, fitness, healthy diet, home remedies, online health magazine, and much more.
Articles we like from Experience Life
- New Research Links the Brain and Immune System
- The Best Defense: Boost Your Immune System
- Leaky Gut and Autoimmune Diseases: The Connection
4. Heal Dove
Heal Dove is an informative health site created by doctors, nurses and health conscious people like you, who are enthusiastic about natural health. On this site you’ll find articles by experts on a wide range of topics. If you are looking for high quality health articles by experts, this is the place!
Articles we like from Heal Dove
- Culinary Herbs and Spices That Heal – Explore the Medicinal Magic in Your Kitchen
- Ten Things I Wish My Doctor Told Me About Chemotherapy
- The Omentum and Abdominal Fat – Health Benefits and Problems
5. Honestly Healthy
The owners of Honestly Healthy are passionate about healthy cooking. They advocate health through a healthy diet and lifestyle. They also want to protect our environment, reduce food wastage and promote health through lifestyle and healthy diet.
Articles we like from Honestly Healthy
- Does Turmeric Really Boost Health & Prevent Cancer?
- Immune Boosting Porridge
- The 3 Best Exercises To Draw Out Toxins
Hope you enjoyed our collection this week. Don’t forget to visit these sites and take advantage of the resources. I’m sure you’ll find a lot of helpful informative articles, videos and health advice for holistic health!
P.S: Alternative health is all about holistic health that focuses on our body mind and soul, and not just symptoms.
If you have made positive changes to your diet and lifestyle but still haven’t achieved a strong immune system, the good news is that we have a bioidentical protein supplement which can restore immune function. Immune function naturally declines with age, and supplementation is often necessary, particularly after the age of 40. Read more about BioPro-Plus. Many people have found BioPro-Plus to be the “magic bullet” for solving their immune system deficiency!
Sources: Alternative Health Concepts